Organic Milling Is Dedicated To Quality Assurance.
We Proudly Hold The Following Certifications, Audits And Inspections:
The USDA Organic certification is a certification process for producers of organic food and other organic agricultural products. It involves a set of production standards for growing, storage, processing, packaging and shipping that include:
• Avoidance of most synthetic chemical inputs (e.g. fertilizer, pesticides, antibiotics, food additives, etc), genetically modified organisms, irradiation, and the use of sewage sludge;
• Use of farmland that has been free from synthetic chemicals for a number of years (often, three or more);
• Keeping detailed written production and sales records (audit trail);
• Maintaining strict physical separation of organic products from non-certified products;
• Undergoing periodic on-site inspections.
Quality Assurance International (QAI) is a U.S.-based international organic certification company that is authorized by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) as “a USDA-accredited certifying agent that operates globally to certify organic operations to National Organic Program standards. QAI offers organic certification under the National Organic Program for Producers, Processors, Private Labelers, Distributors, Retailers, Restaurants, Wild Crop Harvesters, Greenhouse, Mushrooms, and Facilities. QAI also offers 'Fiber Certification' under the American Organic Standards.
Orthodox Union Kosher
For over 80 years, the Orthodox Union has maintained the highest standard of kosher certification. Today, the OU supervises more than 400,000 products, making it the world’s most recognized and most trusted kosher symbol.
There are basic categories of food items which are not kosher. These include certain animals, fowl and fish (such as pork and rabbit, eagle and owl, catfish and sturgeon), most insects, and any shellfish or reptile. In addition, kosher species of meat and fowl must be slaughtered in a prescribed manner, and meat and dairy products may not be manufactured or consumed together. All units and subunits in a food item must be kosher as well.
100% Recycled Paper
We use 100% recycled paper in our products. Using 100% recycled paper saves trees, reduces solid waste, conserves water, saves energy and reduces emissions of greenhouse gases. We encourage everyone to help with keeping our planet beautiful.